After graduating from the University of Buea (UNIBU), Cameroon in 1996, I went on to work as a banker. I served as an accountant in charge of operations prior to moving to a management position.
In 2005, I obtained masters in finance and accounting from Rotterdam Business School.
I moved to Canada in 2010 and on October 1, 2013, I became a member of the Certified Management Accountants of Alberta (CMA). Prior to obtaining the designation, I worked for different renowned companies in different sectors of the economy. In July 1, 2015, I became a member in the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA).
I do have extensive knowledge in personal income tax and small business. I am married with four lovely children.
- Sc. Finance & Accounting, Rotterdam Business School, The Netherlands
- Sc. Banking & Finance, University of Buea, Cameroon
- Chartered Professional Accountant of Alberta, Canada
- Certified Management Accountant of Alberta, Canada
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of CPA, CMA of Alberta
- Presently volunteer yearly through CPA Alberta on tax filling for seniors
- Permanent member of House of Glory International Ministry, Edmonton
- Formerly volunteered for the Canadian Cancer Society
- Volunteer as a soccer coach for U10